The Akashic Records, How To: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Akashic Records, How To Forum Index -> Hello and welcome to The Akashic Records, How To
kraziem
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quote

My interest in picture and symbol languages came about because I realized that when I gazed at the lines in peoples palms and let my mind become quiet I saw pictures of the person whose hand I was gazing at. I read some information on palm reading and realized that these people were doing the same thing I was doing and had categorized where certain types of pictures showed up. I decided to apply part of the scientific method to this endeavor to answering the following questions:
    1. Was this ability something we all were born with or was it something like hazel eyes that only some of us inherited?

2. Could this ability be improved with practice?

3. Did the use of props, (I.e. Tarot Cards, palms, or a crystal ball), improve the ability to remove your own ego/identity/perception of what is real from what you are seeing?

4. Could this ability or lack thereof be verified by making the following statements & asking the following set of questions of the person whose palm or cards you were reading before the reading begins?
Quote:
a. There is no guaranty that this reading will be accurate.

b. This reading should be specific enough to apply to you and not be general statements that could apply to a larger group of people, please pay attention to this when I am reading your (palm or cards).

c. I.e., is what I tell you should be specific enough to apply you and only you; in that it is not so general that it could apply to many other people?

d. What percentage or how much of what I tell you about your past is accurate, detailed, and applies only to you?

e. What percentage of what I tell you about your present is accurate, detailed, and applies only to you?

f. Please remember that any future that I tell you about will be equally as accurate as the past and present, if it is equally detailed.

g. Any future events that I tell you about are not predetermined; they are the most likely course of events, assuming you do not make changes in your behavior.

h. Keep in mind that any person who accurately reveals the past and present may choose to alter what they tell you about what they perceive of the future for their own personal gain

i. Any answers you choose to provide me with after this reading may help me improve the accuracy of my readings.

j. If you would like I will repeat these questions and statements after the reading.

This information is available as a printable PDF for those who want to hand it out to prospective clients.
http://kraziemonkie.com/Docs/Have%20your%20fourtune%20told-4u.pdf

I obtained a job reading Tarot Cards & palms in the French Quarter in New Orleans, LA and used the above method to answer these questions. While doing this I purchased about 50 different Tarot decks, most from commercial sources, some hand made. I studied the 78 ideas and the interpretations of these ideas supplied in the instruction manuals that came with most of the decks. I realized that the 78 ideas represented a clear description of the human spiritual condition and the various paths we as human being use to resolve and traverse this condition.

While I was reading cards and palms two other notable things took place that influenced my thinking:
    1. I read translations of some Sanskrit books. These books were handed down by word of mouth, (one priest teaching another), for 3,000 years before they were ever written down. Small armies of Hindu priests recited these stories to people in their villages, it was a major form of entertainment before books, television, or radio existed; this propagated the religion and provided funding to keep this small army of story telling priests functional. These books, Bhagavad Gita (As It Is) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita, Valmiki Ramayana http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramayana, & Mahabharata http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahabharata, impressed me with descriptions of a great war that occurred approximately 5,000 years ago describing jet aircraft, projectile weapons (guns), and nuclear bombs; as well as gravity weapons which we have not yet invented. (There are many available translations online, it is not necessary to read all 7 books of the Ramayana & all 18 or 20 books of the Mahabharata. Look in the descriptions of the divine wars depicted in these translations.)

2. Voyager 1 and 2 were launched, they contain a picture and symbol language to teach who or whatever finds these craft the information contained within and on them.

From my reading of these ancient translations I realized that their may have existed three main civilizations in this war, one of those civilizations was much more spiritually and technologically advanced than the other two. I think they were living on a continent that was floating on anti-gravitational devices and were aware of their impending doom. Although their location on a floating continent had protected them from most of the effects of this world wide war the secrets of their technology had been discovered by at least one of the other two civilizations. They seem to have been destroyed as the last act in a world wide nuclear war; I.e. after almost all of civilization had been nuked; their island continent was ripped off of its anti-gravitational devices and dropped into the deepest part of one of the oceans, causing a world wide flood.

This combination of events caused me to seriously consider that the Tarot ideas were previously designed to be a self teaching language that served as a set of keys to access a very large information storage device.

Last edited by kraziem on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:24 am; edited 8 times in total 
kraziem
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
a. There is no guaranty that this reading will be accurate.
b. This reading should be specific enough to apply to you and not be general statements that could apply to a larger group of people, please pay attention to this when I am reading your (palm or cards).
c. I.e., is what I tell you should be specific enough to apply you and only you; in that it is not so general that it could apply to many other people?
d. What percentage or how much of what I tell you about your past is accurate, detailed, and applies only to you?
e. What percentage of what I tell you about your present is accurate, detailed, and applies only to you?
f. Please remember that any future that I tell you about will be equally as accurate as the past and present, if it is equally detailed.
g. Any future events that I tell you about are not predetermined; they are the most likely course of events, assuming you do not make changes in your behavior.
h. Keep in mind that any person who accurately reveals the past and present may choose to alter what they tell you about what they perceive of the future for their own personal gain
i. Any answers you choose to provide me with after this reading may help me improve the accuracy of my readings.
j. If you would like I will repeat these questions and statements after the reading.

Answers
    a. Guaranty absolutely nothing
    b. Specifics are the difference between the real thing and a fraud
    c. Specifics are the difference between the real thing and a fraud
    d. 85% accurate
    e. 85% accurate
    f. 90% did not want to know the future after hearing specific details about the past and present
    g. We all have free will
    h. This applies to past and present as well, can you trust a fortune teller?
    i. The scientific method is how we learn, even when we learn by example
    j. Print out the questions and answers, make your job easier

Now you know why I no longer tell the future for people!

This information is available as a printable PDF for those who want to hand it out to prospective clients.
http://kraziemonkie.com/Docs/Have%20your%20fourtune%20told-4u.pdf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Akashic Records, How To Forum Index -> Hello and welcome to The Akashic Records, How To

View next topic
View previous topic